Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The 4th of July

We had an absolutely fantastic fourth of July. We took the kids to my Aunt's house. I worked the night before, so I woke up early and we went to the BBQ for a few hours and then I went back to work. I missed out on the fireworks, but thanks to my awesome photographer (aka Husband) he captured the moment for me. Isaiah was so excited to swim. Uncle Mark took him into the pool since Daddy still can't swim yet till he gets his stitches out and mommy didn't swim because she had to work. Isaiah was extremely proud of himself because he had his little floaty on and he could "swim by myself."

Love those chubby cheeks!
"Life is so much better with SpiderMan mom!"
There go his hands...He flaps them like a little bird when he gets excited! We love it! I think he liked the fireworks just a little!
I love the expressions on his face....wish I could have been there to see them!
The kids had so much fun! Isaiah couldn't stop talking about all the colors the fireworks turned. Oh and by the way....never seen so many babies born on the Fourth! They were making fireworks themselves. I am convinced that those abstinence billboards were created by L&D nurses!!!! J/K

1 comment:

Jennifer and Jason said...

So sorry that you had to work on the Fourth. Hope is starting to look just like you!!