Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Summer Fun
I bought the kids a water playmat for the backyard and we took it out this weekend for the first time. Isaiah absolutely loved it. Hope not so much...she put one foot in and screamed. I think the whole block heard her. Aparently she likes the toasty bathwater much better! Isaiah probably would have played in there all night except we started to flood Grammy's lawn, so I thought we should probably turn it off. So much for us obeying the watering guidelines (Yes, we have watering guidelines here in the desert...drought land.) I don't think mom will have to water her lawn for the next month or at least till we bust out the playmat again.

Ryan held her up in the air and she put her hands way up and smiled, but that was ya know the milisecond before the flash went off! They never do the cute stuff again once you bring out the camera.
Here is my mom and Isaiah watching the fireworks. My brother was kind enough to save some fireworks since I didn't get to see them on the 4th. Although it was his birthday, so I don't think he saved them just for me, but it's nice to think that. They were all legal of course..hehehehe!
Yesterday, Isaiah hit his chin on the coffee table. I just couldn't resist taking a picture of his little face. But it's all better now...after Lightening Mcqueen ice pack and SpiderMan bandaids of course! What happen to just needing "mama kisses." He is growing up too fast.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I couldn't agree more, it's impossible to capture those cute things they do because as soon as the camera comes out they stop. Darn it! The splash mat looks like fun, I know Rylee would love it!
ok so Aunt Gloria and I were saying on the phone hey did you see the pics on the web site, she says yeah the kids are so adorable I agree of course then we said my gosh did you see corinne, Gloria says the pic where her hair is long and she and Isiah are looking up and we both say at the same time SHE LOOKS SO YOUNG!!! pass it on to your mom cari
Christine
Post a Comment