Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Busy, Busy

The Merkel house has been very busy this week! Ryan had knee surgery on Friday. He had a BIG piece of cartiledge removed that had broken off his knee when we had our car accident in April. Did I mention it was BIG???? But the doctor said that it was a miracle because where the piece had come off, it was already healing itself. He said he had never seen anything like it before. Yes it was Miraculous...an answer to our prayers. Because if they had to repair that, he would have been out of work for weeks...Unpaid! God is so awesome! Here is Ryan two days after surgery, livin it up because everyone is waiting on him...and by everyone I mean Nurse Cari! What can I say, I kinda love the guy!


I was trying to get Hope to look at the camera, but she got so excited that she started laughing and looked away. Look at those super long eye lashes. She is now saying, "saiah." So she calls him all the time. She also said, "Meme" (my grandma), and "Mami" (for Grammy, my mom). She also stood up by herself last week, but hasn't done it again since, what a tease!

"What Mom, I am not touching anything!!!"

Isaiah feed his cousin Alex at Sunday dinner. He was so excited. All week he has been talking about it. He even said, "Mom, it's ok to have little babies in the house!" Soon enough he will find out how much he really likes it because I will be taking care of this little man when Mom goes back to work. I am so excited! I just love being an Aunt!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hey Carrie! Cute blog and your kids are adorable!!!