Allegic Reactions
So My beautiful baby girl had her second allergic reaction this week. Everyone keeps asking me "what does it look like, what do we look for?", So I took a picture of it with my phone. Poor girl, she didn't even see it coming. Isaiah had been eating a sandwich which he was dipping in ranch dressing, well I guess he didn't clean his hands well enough. He walked up to her and rubbed her cheek and told her, "Hope you are soooo cute!" Poor guy he was just trying to be nice. I wish kids were born knowing what food had eggs and milk in it. We are still on a teaching process. I am just thankful that the EpiPen didn't have to be used. However, She was zonked out the rest of the day from Benadryl! I just pray everyday that she grow out of this. I can't imagine what would have happened had she actually ingested it! AHHHH! Oh and she is also allergic to mango.....along with Milk, Eggs, and Kiwi. The list just keeps growing!
See those horrible red spots with hives (growing by the second) inside them. And her poor cheek just swelled up!
So one afternoon things in the house got real quiet....this is how I found Hope. Isaiah said, "Mom, I just wanted her to play with me, so I got her and put her on my bed and gave her toys....I think she likes it....She's fine Mom!" I just don't know how she didn't scream when he picked her up, she always screams!!!!
Isaiah put all his animals downstairs and sat in the middle of them and said, "Mom, this is my family...would you like to meet them." So cute! I just love the things he says.
1 comment:
Hope is getting SO big!! Can you please tell her to stop growing until I get to see her again...
Post a Comment