Thursday, July 10, 2008

Swimming

The kids went swimming in the little wading pool today! They absolutely had a blast. Here are a few pictures!

I don't know how to rotate the picture, so you'll just have to tilt your head to the side! So sorry!
She's much happier in the pool than on the water playmat!
Isaiah is so excited because Hope is starting to play with him now!
Can you tell she is teething!!! Everything goes in the mouth!
Summer is flying by and the kids are getting so big! I just thought I would post these pictures before I forgot! Isaiah is being extra lovey this week. He has been walking around the house giving everyone hugs and kissing Hope's owies! Hope is walking around when we hold just one of her hands now. She'll be off and running before we know it. Also we found out she is allergic to Kiwi. So now we have an egg allergic, milk allergic, raspberry allergic, and kiwi allergic daughter! Any advice???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And allergic to mangos.

Gram/Gramps Ken & Kit Merkel