Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten

So the Homeschooling began! Yesterday was our first day of Kindergarten! I was a nervous wreck...I know Kindergarten how tough can it be....I guess I am just worried about failing. It went very well though. It took us only 40min and Isaiah was a great student. We learned about the bible, the letter 'I' and the sound it makes, colors, and the numbers 1-3. He already knows the colors and numbers so that was a piece of cake! I am sure it will get tougher, but by God's grace I will succeed! I am just really looking forward to the field trips! J/K Here are a few pictures of Isaiah today at his "desk" (temporarily until we get him a new one). I was a bad mom and forgot to take a picture of him yesterday...the official first day of kindergarten. Please forgive me!


3 comments:

Bowdens said...

I really can't believe you are homeschooling!! I wouldn't even know where to start. Plus, Kirk and I need the time away from each other!! Ha ha just kidding!! You really are amazing!
I just read your post about your mom's birthday! It's so fun to see pictures of her! She's such a beautiful person and you're right...she always makes the best out of everything! Such fun pictures! I hope she had a good birthday.

Jennifer and Jason said...

I can't believe Isaiah is in kindergarten!! And I can't believe you have the strength to homeschool him and watch TWO little ones!! I am so excited to come for the balloon fiesta and see my BFF--LOVE AND MISS YOU

Kara said...

Homeschooling, 2 kids, watching a nephew AND work?!?! HOW do you do it all??? You're awesome!