Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Watching Alex

So I started watching my nephew Alex last week. Let me tell you getting up at 6am every morning is not fun, but he is a joy to watch. Hope had a LITTLE adjustment, getting use to Alex getting Mama's attention. They are so cute together. She watches his every move, she has to always see him. And for her naps...she waits till she exhausts herself from watching his every move before she falls asleep! Isaiah has been a great big help too! It's actually been a lot easier than I thought, however I am sure that will change when Alex becomes mobile! I took them out last week because I had a DR appt and then to meet my dad...let me tell you how people looked at me and the things they said to me. Their jaws dropped when I said "their 9 1/2 mos apart". Then I would wait a minute and then tell them that he's not mine. All around it is a "fun and yes challenging-at-times experience." Here is a little picture of how difficult Alex is to take care of!

No comments: