Isaiah had his first T-ball game tonight! It is so cute! His team is the Yankees....wooohoooo! Our family loves the Yankees, especially POPPY! Let me tell you T-Ball is not like when we use to play. They don't keep score, there are no outs, they just have a certain amount of time to let the kids bat and then they switch. There are only three innings (if you can call them that). But I think it's cool because then the kids get to learn the game. And as Coach Steve says to the kids, What's the #1 rule? "HAVE FUN!!" Isaiah had a blast. My brother told him before the game that his mit was "too clean", so then while Isaiah was in the outfield he started pouring dirt into the mit. Lets just say, it is not "Too clean" anymore. Isaiah loved the fact that the helmets "bobbled on my head". He loves T-ball. I think he found his sport....till next time!
Safety first, Always wear a helmet....or just set it on top of your head, no need to push it down, right?!?!?!

BATTER UP (he hit the T a few times, but he did Great)

Running to First..."GO ISAIAH, GO!"

Running to home..."Do I touch the base???"

He is THRILLED to be in the outfield...can you tell?

Father/Son moment captured by Auntie

'NICE...my glove's not 'so clean' anymore'

I love this cute little stance, biting his bottom lip in anticipation

"Where's the ball Isaiah?"
1 comment:
That is different then the way we used to play. But I like the first rule, more things should be laid back like that.
Post a Comment