Monday, April 6, 2009

ROCCO

We went to visit our puppy today. He officially has a name now, ROCCO! I said Rocky, Ryan said Rocco, then Isaiah said Rocco, so Rocco it is! He weighs just over 2 lbs now and is 3 weeks old. He is walking and LOVES to eat. He is so cute and cuddly. Hope actually walked up to him and pet him a few times. I knew she would come around eventually. We took my mom to meet him. She feel in love instantly, I think he did too. It's so cute all of the brothers and sisters lay on top of each other and then when their mom comes around they all want to nurse and tackle each other to get to the food. They all have grown so much since we last saw them. So here are some pics.

Look at that precious face


Isaiah likes him...a little!





Meeting Grammy for the first time


They kinda like each other


All his brothers and sisters


He loves to get his belly rubbed


Keep reading for lots of updates...I have been a blog slacker, so I updated a few entries!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Oh my goodness, what a precious little puppy! Your kiddos are so lucky! :)