Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ryan's 10yr Reunion

I am massively behind on blogging and I am obsessed with blogging in order that the events occur, so even though Ryan's reunion was June 27th, I am just getting to it now. I will catch up, so be prepared to read a lot. Ryan had his 10yr High School reunion! Yeap, that's right, People we are getting OLD! I can't believe it. It feels like just yesterday I was that shy little girl meeting Ryan's WHOLE family at his graduation party (we had only been dating since the night before). It was nice to see everyone. The CREW of boys is hilarious when you get them all together. It was so nice to finally be able to meet everyone's wife/girlfriends since I didn't get to go with Ryan to their weddings. I love those ladies, we had so much fun!

Jon & his girlfriend Sarah


Tyler & his girlfriend Cheryl


The only couple in the Crew with kids


Charles & his wife Lindsey


Ryan with his best friend Tyler


Lindsey, Jessica (to think Ryan & her use to fight all the time), Ryan, & Tyler


CRAZY BOYS


Darren & his wife Melissa


Havin a good time!!!


Ryan, Darren, & Charles

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I agree, time flies, we are getting old :). It sounds like you had fun ;). I really like the picture of you and Ryan - super cute!