Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hope's 2nd Birthday!

I CANNOT believe my baby is 2 today! Ah-time flies when your having fun! We had a little family get together at the house on Sunday. Ryan barbecued hamburgers and hotdogs and I ACTUALLY made a Milk-free, Egg-free chocolate cake and white cupcakes! And they didn't taste too bad! Hope had fun opening her presents. I pulled a pair of shoes out of the bag and Hope comes over "SHOES, ah cute!" Oh-she is my child! I just love flipflops but she's not discriminatory....she LOVES ALL shoes. She also loved her baby that had a highchair and it own bottle. However we were all a little weirded out that the baby moved its head back and fourth and makes sucking noises when it eats and when you squeeze its tummy, it blinks its eyes uncontrollably and laughs a creepy laugh! Wow how times change!













No comments: