My step-brother Craig (or David...whatever) and his fiance Beth are getting married tomorrow. Hope is the adorable flowergirl. She did rather well tonight at the rehearsal. I was not expecting her to walk down the aisle at all. However she did BOLT down the aisle after the ringbearer. But what can I say except....She's 22months old people! Anyway, I think she will do marvelous tomorrow. Isaiah however, did not do so well at the rehearsal and he is not even in the wedding! I believe Ryan got told, "excuse me sir...is that your kid....well he was SHAKING the candelabra, so can you please explain to him not to do that again?" Ryan, "Of course sir, I am soooo sorry about that." Man turns around and walks away...Ryan (in a hush but VERY stearn voice) "ISAIAH JOHN....GET...OVER...HERE....RIGHT NOW!!!" And Scene!!! The rest of the conversation/actions are unmentionable! J/K After the rehearsal, we had a delicious dinner at Season's restaurant. It was put on by my Dad and Step-mom. It was very good. However the best part was getting to visit with my Aunt Gloria and cousin Beth who flew in from New Jersey for the wedding.
Beth lovin on Hope

My soo cute nephew "ALEX"

Me & My cuz

Quality Cousin Bonding

Mark eating Alex's head...he was hungry :)

Aunt Gloria & My handsome boys!

My Beautiful Family...I am the most Blessed woman

Lovin on our boy

ME and MY MAN! He's HOT!

My Dad and Aunt Gloria...We missed the rest of the fam!
No comments:
Post a Comment