Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy 7th Anniversary!

May 25th was Ryan and my 7th wedding anniversary! I seriously cannot believe it has been 7 years! Four jobs, Three degrees, two kids, a house, & a dog later we love each other MORE today than the day we married! I have the most amazing, supportive, and loving husband a woman could dream of. When I was little and I would dream of the man I would marry, I never pictured someone half as AMAZING as my husband! He showed me what the greatest feeling in the world is....BEING LOVED! He brings me more happiness everyday than I could have ever imagined. He is the greatest gift God has ever given me. I LOVE YOU so much Ryan....I can't wait to grow old with you!

So for our anniversary, my Dad and step-mom got us a room in Santa Fe and watched the kiddos for us. So we drove up to Santa Fe on Sunday afternoon. We checked into the hotel and then went to the plaza for dinner. We had a delicious dinner and then went and got ice cream and walked around the plaza. It was so nice to just be able to talk without having a child interrupt or hear screaming or fighting. And eat a meal without having to cutup someones food or take someone to the potty. It was AWESOME! Then on Monday morning we ate our free breakfast...Thanks dad...then went to the outlet mall. We mostly window shopped, but we did manage to buy Ryan a suit that was 80% off! Couldn't pass up that deal. Now he doesn't have to borrow his dad's suit anymore. He's all grown up now! J/K Then we drove back to ABQ, picked up the kids, and went to a BBQ at my mom's. THANKS DAD AND CINDY!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog page! Very cute pictures!!
-Theresa Cooper

Bowdens said...

Congrats to you guys! 7 years!! A trip without the kiddos is always fun!!

Kara said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a fantastic time--it's so nice to have a little alone time with your hubby! ;) You guys have a beautiful family!

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

That sounds awesome!!! You deserve an amazing husband Cari. You guys make a great couple. 7 years!!!...That's awesome! Congrats!

We just got back from Idaho because a friend passed away. It's a really sad story. I hope we can get together again. Our plan is to move the end of June but I might go a week early to be with my friend. So if things aren't too crazy we have to get together again.