Thursday, May 7, 2009

Beginning of a new season

T-Ball is on it's way....two games a week and one practice a week! And they don't cancel a game unless it's lightening! So when it's pouring rain, we are still at the fields! It's crazy! What have I gotten myself into??? But Isaiah is having so much fun with T-ball. He loves it! Here is a recap of the last game...




2 comments:

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

So cute! Gotta love T-ball. So we might be moving in the next month or so and we still haven't seen each other. It makes me really sad. We have to see each other soon, especially if we are moving soon. The weather is getting good so maybe we should do a park day or something. Let me know what works for you.

Kara said...

Oh, sooo cute! He looks like a superstar in the making! :) And I love your easter pics, your kids are darling and I LOVE hope's dress!