I had a beautiful Mother's Day! I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mom! It's the best job in the world! I have the most amazing kids and husband...each and every second with them is a blessing! When I look at the precious faces of my kiddos...I feel overwhelmed at how the Lord has Blessed me! I worked the night before, so I got to sleep in, which every mom appreciates. We went to my mom's in the afternoon. It was so nice. We ate dinner and opened the most beautiful cards and gifts in the world. My mom bought me a Pandora bracelet. I said, "Now, I FINALLY feel like part of the family!" Joking of course...I just had to give my mom and Nicole a hard time. However now I need some beads to go with my bracelet...HINT, HINT!! Their bracelets are weighed down with beads and they both have TWO bracelets! What they hayday....they should just 'Donate' some to me! Anyway We had a great time.
Isaiah got to help Grammy Plant Strawberries!!! He had so much fun after he realized he had to actually get his hands dirty! Too cute!



My Brother...The Grill Master! Yummy Yummy!



Takin a ride in the Lego wagon after a long day!
No comments:
Post a Comment