We spent the whole day together as a family. Ryan doesn't usually have President's day off, but he took it off so we could spend the day celebrating. It was so relaxing. My mom had watched the kids overnight on Sunday, so Ryan and I could have a belated Valentines date. So we picked up the kiddos and then met Ryan's parents and younger brother Ted for lunch. Then we came home and Isaiah and I baked Ryan a birthday cake. It was so much fun. Isaiah loves to bake and help me in the kitchen. Then we went out to dinner with my mom and my brother and his family. It was a beautiful day.
Ryan proudly holding his Birthday cake
Isaiah picked out a spiderman candle to put on the cake
Isaiah was so excited to blowout the candles with daddy that he was waving his hands and moving so much that the pictures didn't come out! I love it!
3 comments:
I don't know Ryan very well, but I know you and I'm so glad that you have such an awesome guy because you deserve it. You are amazing yourself.
Happy Birthday Ryan, looked like a lot of fun!
Happy Birthday Ryan! Looked like Isaiah had the most fun (I love his arm flapping!)
Post a Comment