The day after Christmas we went into NYC to do the touristy thing. Cindy and Katie couldn't make it b/c Katie and Sean got into an accident on Christmas night. They hit some black ice, but they are alive and well, just seriously sore for a few days! We started the day walking through Rockfeller Center and getting me some much needed Starbucks! Rockfeller center was beautiful. Then we headed to the MET (that's really all Craig wanted to do). It was pretty cool to see it. You could spend days there. We didn't even make it through half of it. Then we headed to get some pizza. We wanted to go to Serendipity's but it was like a 4hr wait and we were starving. After we walked blocks and blocks and blocks and blocks, then we met up with Uncle wayne, Sean, Justin, Cindy, and Katie. We changed cloths in the parking garage...yeap,it's a good thing they parked the car in the corner. Then we walked to the restaurant for dinner. It was chinese foodish. It was good. I tried sushi for the first time. Not horrible, but not great! Then Ryan and I hung out near RadioCity music hall while everyone else walked down to Rockfeller Center again. I just couldn't walk anymore. But it was so nice to just sit with Ryan and cuddle on the streets of NYC. Then we went to the play. We saw WICKED. It was soooo good. I loved it. So here are a few pics of the day. I have more posted on facebook, but our camera is on the frists!



2 comments:
So fun to see your Christmas in NY! I am so glad you finally (just giving you a hard time) posted some more pictures.
What a cool trip. I really want to see Wicked. It is traveling through Texas, but not the town I live in. I've heard rave reviews.
Post a Comment