Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Night

After we opened presents and ate our delicious breakfast, we relaxed for awhile, then we got read to go to my Aunt Gloria's for dinner. My Aunt Gloria had the WHOLE family there, I think about 40 people! It was really cool to be a part of their Christmas celebration. We hadn't been in five years and so much changes. We had a delicious catered meal, parmesean chicken, lots of different pastas, salads, cookies, and so much more. Then we had their annual Christmas auciton. Everyone brings something from home and wraps it in newspaper and then you bid on it. You can only bid up to 50 cents. It was hilarious to see what people ended up with. Then we played poker. It was a blast. I didn't do too bad. All around it was a FANTASTIC Chirstmas. My kiddos got spoiled rotten. And of course we did too. My Dad payed for all of us to go to NY, so I definetly got spoiled.

No comments: