Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

We had a GREAT halloween! We dressed up Hope as Minnie Mouse and Isaiah as a red Power Ranger. They looked adorable. We started off the day getting the kids dressed up (including Alex, my nephew, as Shrek). Then we headed to the doctors office, where they were just in love with all the kiddos costumes. We then went to my mom's work, cause she likes to show off her grandkids. The girls at her office were especially in love with Shrek! We then came home to take a little hour break before we were off again to the Fall Festival at the church. It was awesome and when Ryan went to pay for Isaiah's wristband the lady told him,"the last person in line left $5 for the next person and you are the next person, you've been blessed!" That made the night...God is so Awesome! They had like a million jumpers for the kids to go in and they gave each kid a bag of candy...not Alex, too little, or Hope, allergic to the world! They had games to play and Isaiah got so many prizes. He had a blast! It was so awesome to see everyone's costumes...even the adults dressed up...I went as MOM, Ryan went as DAD. Funny we wake up in our costumes every morning!!! We then went to my mom's to pass out candy and trick-or-treat a little. This is Isaiah's first trick-or-treating experience and it went VERY VERY VERY well. So Well that he would like to go trick-or-treating everyday. At his first house he was afraid to ring the doorbell, then when they answered his arms went flappin and he very excitedly said "trick ooooo treat". It was the best! We couldn't take him all around the neighborhood because they had this very grusome car crash scene set up and a mannicane hanging from the light post!!!! I later went with my brother to check it out. It was very hauntily halloweeny, but one disturbing thing....they had a pumpkin eating a BABY!!! What in the world, HELLO, that is NOT OK! But at the end of the night I got to snuggle with my kiddos and I asked Isaiah "what was your favorite part?" He said, "the jumpy things mom, we should get one!" Can't wait to see what next year will be like!


This jumper was huge. Isaiah lost his boot while climbing to the top and he was in tears at the bottom..."but DAD I NEED MY BOOT." We had a very kind man who went up the jumper with his son and found Isaiah's boot and brought it down! Thank goodness, we could not have survived without it!


This was Isaiah and Ryan waiting in line for the Noah's ark Jumper!


Isaiah hit it right on the Bullseye


I think the golf club was a little big for him....or maybe his 'muscles' were in the way!


"Yea, look at me I'm flyin high"


He loved the jumpers. I think he went in at least 10 of them!


My nephew, Alex, dressed as Shrek


The RED Power Ranger!!!! Look at those muscles


Minnie Mouse....look at that little smile, So cute!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Adorable! I especially love the last one of Hope. Kayli loves those jumper things too. That's all she ever wants to do at a fair or carnival.

Bowdens said...

Ok, Hope makes the cutest Minnie Mouse! And I love the Red Power Ranger...so cool!