Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Isaiah's Birthday Party

We had an absolutely beautiful party for Isaiah on Sunday. Nana graciously offered up her home for us to have the party. She made a wonderful spread of food. We had BBQ Briskit sandwiches and some awesome potatoe soup. It was a beautiful day so we got to enjoy their backyard which backs up right next to the foothills of the mountains. The whole family was able to make it and also Grandma and Grandpa Merkel from Nebraska were here visiting. It was just a wonderful day filled with great food, family, and a very excited Isaiah. Here are a few pictures to help capture the day!


So excited about his presents....He is spoiled rotten!


More presents!!!


Poppy and Alex....My Dad really hates being a Poppy, can you tell?


Four Generations...Grandpa Merkel, Papa Merkel, Ryan, and Isaiah


Grandma Merkel sharing a special walk with Hope, Hope doesn't just walk with anybody...she really must like Grandma Merkel


Hope and Alex....Who do you think would win in a fight?


Time to blow out the candles


"I am so excited!" His bird flappin wings came out quite a bit that day!!!

4 comments:

SM said...

hi

refreshing blog
with cute babies like it

see you later
mit

http://realityviews.blogspot.com/

Cheryl said...

So cute! Kids birthdays are so much fun! And I loved' the balloon fiesta pictures. That makes me homesick!

Jennifer and Jason said...

I miss the bird flapping arms!!!

Nikki said...

Cari! Oh my goodness, I am so happy to hear from you! Thanks for looking at my blog (somehow I lost your comment on my blog, so if you don't see it, I didn't delete it...at least not on purpose). I am totally going to be a Merkel family blog follower ;).

Your family is adorable! I'll have to look you up on facebook too.