So we attempted to take Jenn to the Balloon fiesta on Saturday morning, but it was a no-go. The weather did not permit. The attempted to blow up the HUGE stagecoach, but it did not even get up, but Isaiah enjoyed watching them try. We did eat some fantastic breakfast burritos. Then we came home to take a nap before Isaiah's soccer game. We drove to the soccer field only to find out that the came was to be canceled. They canceled it just in time for us to get drenched by the pouring rain and a little windblown. So after seeing Isaiah's disappointing face at the balloon fiesta and mommy wanting to cry because he looked so sad, I had to explain to him why he was all dressed and ready for a game he was not going to get to play. I felt like crying because he was so sad. However, his frown turned upside down when Poppy and Grandma took us out for chocolate cake!!! We were then driving home through knee deep water to find a little old man walking in the pouring rain with his walker. So of course we stopped to pick him up. We took him home and he told us that he just wanted to get a haircut but his daughter wouldn't take him, so he thought he would walk. It was a VERY long walk! Long for me and I don't even have a walker! So we got home and changed out of our drenched clothing and played a little wii mario cart. Then Jenn and I went out to dinner with my mom. Jenn had to have her green chili and real mexican food. So here are a few pictures. I love my BFF (or sister from another mother)! We had so much fun!

Jenn And Me

I love my BFF!

Silly ladies! We love our green chili!
No comments:
Post a Comment