Now on to the fun stuff. The Kids are awesome. Hope finally said MAMA yesterday. Afterall she has been saying "dada, daddy, dad" for weeks now. She is scootin along on her butt, but no crawling. And I am totally fine with that. She is still suffering from the eczema. Some may not know, but my little girl is deathly allergic to eggs and milk. Yeap, no bday cake for her. I love having a little girl, they are so much fun. But let me tell you...She does have the Ballard ATTITUDE! Oh and of course she has her Daddy wrapped!
Isaiah is growing so fast. He is so animated with everything he does. He is a great helper and a wonderful big brother. He makes sure to tell Hope what she can and CAN'T play with. He is very excited about school next year. That is Home School for those of you that don't know. (That will be a challenge for mom, but one I am ready to endure.)
Well That is our little/long update. Here are some pictures of the kiddos. Hopefully I will be much better about updating this site, so check often.
No comments:
Post a Comment