Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bath Time

So today Hope finally got her first tooth! Yeah-she's only been teething for months and months. Also she is now pulling herself up and walking around the coffee table. She will probably skip crawling at the rate she is going. I gave Isaiah and Hope a bath last night while Ryan was out and I left them upstairs playing while I made Hope's bottle. Well I am in the kitchen and I hear Isaiah yelling "Mom, Mom come here" Thinking it was urgent I go to the stairs and he says "hurry Hope is trying to eat the carpet!" I just laughed and laughed. The funny things they say. Here's another...I told Isaiah he couldn't have a piece of chocolate because he already had too much sugar. His response was, "mom it's not sugar, IT's Chocolate!" Here are some pics of the kids after their bath last night.




1 comment:

Bowdens said...

Cari, I love your blog! It's so cute! It really is a fun way to keep in touch with friends and it's been a great way for me to journal. I hope you guys are alright from the car accident. How scary! I'm glad your kids are ok. Were they scared? Congrats on Hope's first tooth and can I just say WOW to you homeschooling! Way to go!!