Today was Isaiah's first day! He was so excited. I on the other hand had to be pulled away from the door by MY mom :( I don't know what I am going to do without my little helper.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
First day of School
So after Lots and Lots of praying and searching, we found an EXCELLENT school for Isaiah. Oakgrove Classical Christian Academy is a UMS (University Model School) meaning he goes two days a week and I homeschool two days a week. It's AWESOME! It's just getting started, so it's like having a second family. I have met some amazing and encouraging mothers. There are only 9 students in Isaiah's class! I am so excited about that because that means more chances for one on one teaching.
Today was Isaiah's first day! He was so excited. I on the other hand had to be pulled away from the door by MY mom :( I don't know what I am going to do without my little helper.



Today was Isaiah's first day! He was so excited. I on the other hand had to be pulled away from the door by MY mom :( I don't know what I am going to do without my little helper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
fun! Do you get to do lessons with him at home?
There is nothing better than knowing you are doing the right thing for your child. That sounds like a perfect situation. I'm so happy for you!
Your last post was SO nice. I was so sad to leave. It would have been so great to hang out. It's nice to be with people that have the same age kids and values. I miss you guys. We'll just have to catch up when we come into town. I guess this is what we get for taking so long to hang out huh?:)
Thanks for being so great!
ps. I wanted to call you again to hang out before we left, but ran out of time:(
Wow what a handsome guy! So fun!
Post a Comment