Thursday, December 4, 2008

Putting up the Christmas Tree

After a wonderful Thanksgiving and a full day of shopping on Black Friday (but all my Christmas shopping was completed in one day), we put up our Christmas tree on Saturday. Isaiah had so much fun! We are going to NYC for Christmas and my brother asked me "Are you seriously going to put up a tree and lights even though we won't be here?" My response was "Of course, When Alex (my nephew) grows up and he gets so excited you'll understand." All you mom's out there can understand! Besides I love Christmas and I get to enjoy the tree and all the lights and decor the whole month while we are here! Well it was great watching Isaiah put up those ornaments. His hands flapping with excitement and constantly saying "look mom, look it's all lit up!" It was worth it just to see his face. I love Christmas, even more as the years go on and Isaiah gets more and more excited! Here are a few pics (I was a little too distracted with all the excitement to get more)



2 comments:

Bowdens said...

I love this time of year! It looks like Isaiah had a great time setting up the tree! Are you ready for Christmas?

Bowdens said...

Ok, I just looked at the date. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!! It's hard to believe you're 27(I still have 5 months of being 26!) We're getting old! Happy Birthday!