Friday, June 13, 2008

Alexander Mark Ballard

Two posts in one day...I am just trying to catch up. I hope one day I will eventually get better at this. But anyway.....I have a precious new nephew. My brother Mark and his wife, Nicole, had their first baby. He was born on May 17th at 3:10pm, weighing 7lbs2oz. Less than 24 hours after he was born they found out that he had a few heart defects. So he underwent heart surgery on May 22nd. The surgery went great. He is doing awesome now. He went home after spending just five days in the Pediatric ICU. He has officially won himself a place at Aunt Cari's daycare! I am so in love with this little man. I love being an Aunt. My brother is an awesome dad and it is so exciting to officially be sharing parenting tips with him. Here are a few pics of him...They don't due him justice, you just have to see him for yourself.

Doin what he does best...Sleeping!
He looks just like my brother with Nicole's chin. The Ballard genes have a way of taking over!

No comments: